Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: Is it just me, or is something fishy going on here?

I noticed a few things are different from yesterday. First, my posts went from less than 200 to 245 in one day, I don't see a line between our posts and the footer anymore, and the My Discussions number went from 6 to 49. One of my original posts now has over 60,000 views??? Is it just me, or the Pinot Grigio?
Killen, AL (The Shoals)
XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs

Comments

• EggRacerEggRacer Posts: 400
    It's the ghost in the machine.
    XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    I noticed the line between the post and sig too
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

• Well now I'm just freaked out. Time to smash this smug "Apple" computer.
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 422
    NSA is posting for you as well as reading your posts
  • Oh crap! Maybe I shouldn't "Like" that one?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.