Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Medium SS Grid for Grill Extender-Austin Area Discount

hoffmandhoffmand Posts: 104
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
I talked to my friend who runs CB Hardware, the BGE dealer here in Cedar Park, about getting us a discount on the medium SS grids. If anyone in the area wants one he'll knock $10 off the price so they'll only be $39.95.

Just let me know if you're interested and he'll get them on the next delivery from his distributor. I got my grill extender in the mail today and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Dave
Cedar Park, TX
·

Comments

• TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,317
    Sounds like a decent deal. I live in SW Austin, so I'm considering this. Will get back to you.
    Dave - Austin, TX
    ·
  • hoffmandhoffmand Posts: 104
    He stocks Ozark Oak too so it's worth the trip :-)
    Cedar Park, TX
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,975
    Anyone in Houston, Bering's gave me 20% off on the medium grid. Sale is on until June 16. Discount is for anything over $ 50, grid was $ 49. 95 and they gave me the discount.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·