Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tuesday Dinner and some Tigers Baseballl...

hapsterhapster Posts: 6,935
Super simple meal tonight...

Wanted to spatch a chicken; but it wouldn't be thawed in time.

Did some Bubba's instead...

Currently enjoying a stick and the Tigers beating on the Rays...

Egg is going along at about 575 and doing a little cleaning...

imageimage
image.jpg 836K
image.jpg 615.7K
·

Comments

• MrossMross Posts: 335
    I would kill to have a blue egg.
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,935
    Mross said:

I would kill to have a blue egg.

LOL... Are you from Michigan?
    ·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 679
    A good cigar deserves a good cut.  Love the Xikar.
    ·
  • MrossMross Posts: 335
    @hapster no it matches the color of my eyes!
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • finsterfinster Posts: 131
    Vidalia Bubba's I hope.
    MBGE in Charleston

·
    Mross said:

@hapster no it matches the color of my eyes!

LOL... My daughter's eyes are blue. That would be cool...
    ·
  • Nothin' wrong with some Egged Bubbas.  My wife thanks your Tigers for destroying her fantasy baseball night (she has Matt Moore).

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Nice and easy! How y'all Tigers fans like Omar Infante? I couldn't believe it a few years ago when Atlanta traded him.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,744
    I still can't believe the season Cabrera is having again after last year.  Really surprising I'm going to say this about a team that has Verlander and Scherzer but I don't think you guys have the pitching to get it done this year. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
    I still can't believe the season Cabrera is having again after last year.  Really surprising I'm going to say this about a team that has Verlander and Scherzer but I don't think you guys have the pitching to get it done this year. 
    The rest of the staff is pretty good... the closer, not so confident there :(

I think we'll be back there again :)
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,088
    Like the cook, not the game - Go Rays!!!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·