Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for a tall outdoor Prep Table!

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone know where I can get a prep table that is pretty high. Doing my first competion in a week, and need to secure a good prep station. Not looking to spend a whole lot though. Help!!!!!!

Comments

• wingfoot
    Options
    Traeger Man,[p]I noticed a table at Sam's Club the other day that would probably work for you. It looked to be about 24" by 48" and the height is adjustable. It would be very comfortable to prep on from a standing position when raised. I don't remember exactly how much it was, but I think it was under $30.[p]Mike
  • wingfoot,
    Thanks for the info

• usa doug
    Options
    Traeger Man,
    Good choice, I know several people that use them.[p]
    Doug

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Traeger Man,
    Checj at your local warehouse membership store and see what they have. If the have the old kind that have 4 posts that touch the ground and are not adjustable, you can cut 1" PVC pipe to whatever length you like and stick those over each leg.[p]If your store has the new ones that have 2 bars that touch the ground, then get the adjustable kind. I use 2 of the new adjustable ones and they are great. They range from 24" to 36" in height and are 6' long.[p]HTH

• Eggtuary
    Options
    wingfoot,
    I just looked on Sam's website. The $29 table is 24 x 48. Unfortunately, my local Sam's only carries the next size up, 30 x 72, for $45. Isn't that going to be a lot harder to tote around in a typical car/SUV?