Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

??Free Shipping on Lump??

I know a lot of places will ship to their stores for free but does anyone know of any companies that have free shipping to residential addresses? Lump is so expensive to ship but I remember seeing someone posted a deal for free shipping with $100 purchase but I cannot find it anywhere... I am moving to Monterey Ca and they have a limited selection on lump (mostly just cowboy)...

Thanks

·

Comments

• TFolsTFols Posts: 194
    Firecraft.com. They sell Ozark Oak and Humphrey's.
    Bloomfield, NJ
    ·
  • CowdogsCowdogs Posts: 483
    I'd say where ever you saw the free shipping, it did not include Canada.
    ·
  • BigGreenBBQBigGreenBBQ Posts: 109

Cowdogs said:
    I'd say where ever you saw the free shipping, it did not include Canada.
    My "Out" laws are from Canada -- it costs an arm and a leg just to ship post cards...
    ·
    TFols said:
    Firecraft.com. They sell Ozark Oak and Humphrey's.

Thanks TFols
    ·
    I see amazon ships some larger bags for free as long as it is over $25 -- which is pricy unless its a 40lbs bag or you buy a few smaller ones... Maybe worth trying... 
    ·
  • frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    Is Humphreys good? Don't know much about it.
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
    ·
  • TFolsTFols Posts: 194
    frankc623 said:

I liked it. I would buy it again in the future, but I mainly use RO because I can get it year round for $10.50 a bag at Restaurant Depot.
    Bloomfield, NJ
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • frankie482frankie482 Posts: 253
    I use it exclusively. Best stuff IMHO.
    ·