Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunday supper (Pic heavy)

AlbertaEggerAlbertaEgger Posts: 810

Has been a busy few weeks, have not been on the forum much. Thought I would get on and post our Sunday Mothers Day cook. Was a nice weekend, had a snow storm the week before and then we were hitting 30 C (85 F) through out the weekend.

Wifes requested stuffed pok loin, Stuffed 2/4 of it and just rubbed the remainder. Corn on the cob, and some twice backed potatoes as well. It turned out good, and was a great day sitting out side in the sun.

imageimageimageimageimageimage
County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
·

Comments

• yellowdogbbqyellowdogbbq Posts: 349
    Looks amazing! 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,002
    Fantastic dude! I love the potatoes. 
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,465

That stuffed loin looks delish!

Did you brine it?

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • AlbertaEggerAlbertaEgger Posts: 810

jaydub58 said:

That stuffed loin looks delish!

Did you brine it?

I would have if i had time, but it was sort of a last min choice by the wife.
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,037
    Incredible looking meal!  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,276
    Nice! We got your snowstorm yesterday. Thanks for that.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·