Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 459
edited April 2013 in EGG Table Forum
can any one tell me why BGE stopped adding the feet with the purchase of your egg??? and if u can buy them anywhere?? my dealer can't get them.(or so he says)

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,877
    They apparently stopped making them in the last year. My dealer has six that she uses as paper weights. My new large had none. I think it has something to do with the new "table nest" they sell.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    They now sell a stand to rest the Eggs on instead of the feet...good addition IMHO...
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,665

This works from Home Depot or Lowes..

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• bbqlearnerbbqlearner Posts: 757
    They do no longer come with the egg but my dealer just gave me some feet last Friday when I asked for it :D

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,386
    PM me if you want some feet. Not making any promises but I can see what I can do

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,334
    Mickey said:

This works from Home Depot or Lowes..

Get the chocolate ones (on the left, made in Italy). The other ones are made in China. I use a set in my small egg for cooking raised direct/indirect.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • yumdingeryumdinger Posts: 200
    Call All poolside in LIttle Canada, Minnesota, they have a basket full.
  • sticks88sticks88 Posts: 94
    Ya I just called them up because I wanted them for my XL and was told no such luck.

XL BGE and Pellet smoker

• yumdingeryumdinger Posts: 200
    Huh?  are Xl feet different than L?  
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Feet have never come with XLs as BGE determined there would be too much base unsupported on an XL if feet were used. Their table nest provides more support across the base.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA