Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

pizza night! (with pics)

anezanez Posts: 121
I recently looked up @samferrise's dough recipe  last month and have made it a few times and all i can say is wow is it good. I've been using 00 flour bought on amazon and usually let it sit in ziplock bags in the fridge for 2-3 days. this is amazing dough that has made me look really good in front of friends and it's easy to make. thanks, sam, for sharing it with us. i once posted here that i stunk at rolling out pizza dough but this dough is so easy to work with. i roll it out a little, then toss it a little and it's good to go. 

last night we had two friends over and i made four pies. first was four cheese with red sauce, second was veggie (we like to saute the veggies before putting on pizza), a pepperoni and jalapeno, and a pepperoni. they were the best pizzas i've made so far. I cook 600 degrees, legs up, grid, three tin foil balls and pizza stone. pics are below!

Comments