Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cauliflower Rice stir fry

doubledouble Posts: 1,214
Almost OT but I cooked the steak on the egg... Food processed cauliflower microwaved for 3 minutes stirred in some butter a the base.

Super thin steak cooked direct on the egg and sliced up thin.

Onions,orange peppers, broccoli, red cabbage, cabbage, fresh cilantro and parsley. Butter and some no salt Costco seasoning it was fantastic.
Lynnwood WA
image.jpg 1.2M
·

Comments

• AviatorAviator Posts: 1,526

I am trying to visualize "food processed cauliflower" Is it completely pulverized or is it cut up into lil pieces. Cant see it in your pic.

Could you please explain. I love cauliflower and eat it raw/cooked....

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    It's not completely pulverized its basically a bit smaller than a grain of rice. 3 minutes in the microwave then 45 seconds with 4 slices of butter on top, that's it.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·