Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Want to Buy - Green Egg Ceramic Feet

frankie482frankie482 Posts: 254
edited 12:17AM in EggHead Forum
Looking for at least 1. E-mail me @frankie482@msn.com

·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    frankie,, Email me your addy and I'll send you a set of 3
    ·
  • jphgatorjphgator Posts: 19
    Can you check with your dealer? My guy says that people leave them behind all the time or don't want them on delivery. I think he'd give them away.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    You are the bomb man!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Na I'm about out of the Bomb but I still have a couple of feet left :P :whistle:
    ·
  • frankie482frankie482 Posts: 254
    FlaPoolman wrote:
    Na I'm about out of the Bomb but I still have a couple of feet left :P :whistle:

No you ARE the bomb!!! :) Thanks!!
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    Pat,

Do you have a couple of feet left or a couple of left feet?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • mrjwhitmrjwhit Posts: 83
    Anyone have any ceramic feet for a newbie? Looking to get a table this weekend.
    Large BGE as of Father's day '12 http://www.jwhit.com
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,124
    I've got feet I'll send someone if they need em. Just pm me.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,124
    Edit feature is missing.

Someone has already claimed my feet

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Rich_ieRich_ie Posts: 268
    How do you cook without feet? 
    ·
  • What the heck! Any one got 3 feet? Thanks if you do! 
    ·
  • SpizziSpizzi Posts: 1
    Dumb question but what are these ceramic feet that supposedly come with the Big Green Egg?  I have a brand new XL and did not see any ceramic feet in the box?
    ·
  • Spizzi said:
    Dumb question but what are these ceramic feet that supposedly come with the Big Green Egg?  I have a brand new XL and did not see any ceramic feet in the box?

THey don't come with the XL egg. they use to come with the larges, but I heard they no longer supply then either.

Im looking for a set of 3 feet if any one has them, PM me :)

·
  • For those that didn't get the BGE feet, try these:

They're $6 +/- at Lowes

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • how tall are those?
    ·
  • cdees_1993cdees_1993 Posts: 135
    If anyone has a set of the LBGE feet I could sure use them!  My address is 417 Buxton lane, Evans, GA  30809
    Thanks,
    Casey 

·