Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen...

EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,301
This is one of the best ones since Whitney Houston at the super bowl. I still have goosebumps.

Let's go Boston!

·

Comments

• KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    God bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Simply Awsome. 
    ·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 615
    edited April 2013
    As a life long Bruins fan from Ontario, I felt pride watching this. I've had a trip planned to Beantown for this August since last September, and with the recent events, I am even more excited to make my first trip there to show that even though I am not American, I won't let these (insert pejorative) let any of us be afraid. Boston Strong!
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,435
    wow...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    edited April 2013
    That was truly awesome
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,143
    Very strong. Thanks for sharing

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • HogHeavenHogHeaven Posts: 264
    Very touching... Not nice to make a grown man cry.
    ·
  • I agree. I just we could all come together for things like that more often than just in the wake of tragedy. But it certainly was an awesome moment!
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    I saw this yesterday morning and got chill bumps.
    I am proud to be an American!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,288
    Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·