Ok I talked to Andris and he has finalized the pricing, coupon code, and details of the group buy so here we go.
Who: Anyone who owns a Big Green Egg
What: "The Baking Steel" steel designed to make really good pizzas either in the oven or in the egg
Why: Because we like great quality food!
When: Deadline for ordering is this Sunday 4/21/13 end of day!!!!!
How: Coupon code "biggreenegg"
Ok, now to the nitty gritty: (PLEASE READ THIS!!!!)
1. $15 custom order fee is waved. (Yes round is custom from what he designed the Steel to be).
2. Price of each 1/4" round Baking Steel is $76 with free shipping to anywhere in the US. The size of the Baking Steel will NOT affect price. So one for an XL will cost the same as one for a mini, this is the only clean way Andris could do this order.
3. You may order as many as you like, please just specify the sizes (see #4 below).
4. Specifiy in the "Order Notes" what size you want. For Example "15 Inch Diameter." or "10 Inch Diameter."
5. Only MA has sales tax, if you live there, sorry you will need to pay it.
6. If you are wanting 1/2" Baking Steel please PM for more information, Andris is going to a case by case basis on these.
7. Production dates will be from Monday 4/22 thru Saturday 5/4.
8. Andris will ship items out as he is able within the production window.
9. All other items he sells will be normal priced.
10. He at this time is not able to produce a Baking Steel with a rim, he is working on this and may have something in a couple of months.
11. No really you have to order by this Sunday if you want in on this. The code will not work at 12:01AM on Monday 4/22/13.
12. For you Canadians, Andris will need to charge a flat $15 shipping fee. Apparently there is some custom charge as well but it varies I guess??
13. If you want to forward this information to a fellow BGE friend by all means please do so, just don't send it to CNN, ESPN, Maxim or post it on your blog about cats.If you have concerns/questions please ask
(I am not pretending to be a guru ordering agent and I am not going to pretend this system is perfect, I just like supporting good quality products and people. If you don't want to order, you are not hurting my feelings, just don't rant and rave about why please.)