Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large BGE on Craigslist OT

I just listed my large on CL.  OK, I'll fess-up, my daughter did it for me.   http://flint.craigslist.org/hsh/3743878440.html  We're just finishing a clean-burn so it will be easy for buyers to see that the Egg is solid.  As you would expect, the gasket's toast.  I hope to change it tomorrow.  Wish me luck!  

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

Comments

• rholtrholt Posts: 375
    Why are you selling it?
  • I want to offset some of the cost of a new one with a warranty. As soon as I sell it, I'm ordering it's replacement. I'm selling the table with it to entice people to buy (I think its a good deal for them) & I have space issues. I want a nest instead.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Good luck to ya Freddie

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• HogHeavenHogHeaven Posts: 264
    edited April 2013
    Is selling an Egg legal? Never heard of such a thing. That's like selling your first born child!
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Think you would sell it faster ifithadabottle opener on it :(
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,088
    I think that is a really solid deal for someone.  It will go fast! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,337
    Good luck Fred! Excited to here how this goes. I think that is a nice deal and nice setup for someone.

XLBGE 
  • HogHeavenHogHeaven Posts: 264
    That's a great deal for someone...