Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Spatchcock Chicken(pic's)

dougbackerdougbacker Posts: 277
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum
But Rub, Hickory(for smoke), 375 dome, Run to a breast temp of 160 Pulled the set-up and put the Half on, Heat up
to 500, Little more hickory, veggies with real butter on half till they were just caramelized.
 The baker's I got are huge, Just compare it to the bird, Got a whole bag of em for like 5 bucks
one spud feeds 2 ppl. Have had the Egg 3 weeks now and have used about 65lbs of lump.
Mama loves it, She don't have to cook LOL :)

--------------------------------------------------------
South Dakota
KBØQBT
Large BGE, 
Mini BGE
36" Blackstone Griddle
Phoenix Gasser
Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's

·

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Looks great. Way to jump right in and get the most out of the Egg. I like the little stuffed BGE.
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    looks really good and the veggies look great as well 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • Very nice! Where did you find the half griddle?
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • dougbackerdougbacker Posts: 277
    @Egghead_Daron got it from my Egg dealer I think it was like 45 bucks, They are great for doing breakfast on

--------------------------------------------------------
    South Dakota
    KBØQBT
    Large BGE, 
    Mini BGE
    36" Blackstone Griddle
    Phoenix Gasser
    Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's

·
  • It looks like it! Thanks for the heads up. I will be seeing my dealer this weekend. (man does that bring back memories)
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·