Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Spatchcock Chicken(pic's)

dougbackerdougbacker Posts: 277
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum
But Rub, Hickory(for smoke), 375 dome, Run to a breast temp of 160 Pulled the set-up and put the Half on, Heat up
to 500, Little more hickory, veggies with real butter on half till they were just caramelized.
 The baker's I got are huge, Just compare it to the bird, Got a whole bag of em for like 5 bucks
one spud feeds 2 ppl. Have had the Egg 3 weeks now and have used about 65lbs of lump.
Mama loves it, She don't have to cook LOL :)

--------------------------------------------------------
South Dakota
KBØQBT
Large BGE, 
Mini BGE
36" Blackstone Griddle
Phoenix Gasser
Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's

·

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Looks great. Way to jump right in and get the most out of the Egg. I like the little stuffed BGE.
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    looks really good and the veggies look great as well 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • Very nice! Where did you find the half griddle?
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·
  • dougbackerdougbacker Posts: 277
    @Egghead_Daron got it from my Egg dealer I think it was like 45 bucks, They are great for doing breakfast on

--------------------------------------------------------
    South Dakota
    KBØQBT
    Large BGE, 
    Mini BGE
    36" Blackstone Griddle
    Phoenix Gasser
    Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's

·
  • It looks like it! Thanks for the heads up. I will be seeing my dealer this weekend. (man does that bring back memories)
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
    ·