Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Caster HELP!!!

So just finished building my BGE XL table... used Cedar 4x4's for legs but can not find Casters that have a mounting plate that fit, all the plates are slightly too wide since 4x4's are really 3.5x3.5, all the plates seem to be 3"3/4 or 3"5/8... I am worried if I used one of these that are slightly too wide, the screws will be too close to the edge of the post... plus it wont look nice.  I am putting Granite on it so need at least 200lb load per caster.  I have checked HD, Lowes, Caster City, Fastenal, Harbour Freight and goggled it like crazy with no luck.

Praying someone has an answer!  I had bought a set of really nice casters but forgot to check them up against the posts before I built :(

Comments