Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Smoked eggs the way I do it.

doubledouble Posts: 1,214
Egg at 250 a bunch of peach chunks. Raw eggs in the shell. On the egg for about 45 minutes. I tested one straight away and couldn't taste much smoke I am letting the others cool in the shell and will report back.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Lynnwood WA
·

Comments

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    This is one after 1 1/2 with egg getting to 350 whoops...

Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,292
    cool thanks man.  this is why i like this place!!!! let me know
    ·
    No problem Doc told me to stay in bed for 2 days by that I understood cancel all appointments and cook on the egg :-)
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,292
    double said:
    No problem Doc told me to stay in bed for 2 days by that I understood cancel all appointments and cook on the egg :-)
    sounds like a cure to me :)

·
    The cooled in the shell defiantly had more taste. I have left the others in there shell overnight and will test in the am.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,965
    :!! It's the am now....what's the verdict? :D

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    SMOKED EGG POISONING??
    ·
    Verdict .... Tastes the same as last night I would try another 10 minutes or so with as much smoke as possible or maybe crack the shells at 40 minutes and smoke for another 10.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·