Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT... Al's homemade hooch

Today was bottling day and I thought I would share with the group. I filled all these today with a batch of Canadian Lager I brewed. The second pic is the carbouy after filling it on brew day. Mmmmm beer!!!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

image.jpg 2.2M
image.jpg 742.8K
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,669
    shtgunal3 said:
    Today was bottling day and I thought I would share with the group. I filled all these today with a batch of Canadian Lager I brewed. The second pic is the carbouy after filling it on brew day. Mmmmm beer!!!
    Jealousy. Je je jealousy
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 533
    Making me thirsty
    ·
    I have a 64 oz growler of Stone Ruination for tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to it
    ·
  • Mmmmmm is SO right.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @chubbs .... I'll take half of that.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
    I'll send you half if you send me half?!
    ·
    1 quart for 2 gallons? That don't seem like a fair trade .

·
    And the finished product...

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,181
    How did it taste??

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
    Tastes great....and less filling!

·
  • lwrehmlwrehm Posts: 190
    I'm sitting on 2 5 gallon kegs of 2 different Classic American Pilsners, hoping to keep them around for some summer BBQ outings.  Planning a 10 gallon batch of some Patersbier to tap for the time being.  I just love having beer on tap in the house!
    ·