Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Grillbots

Has anyone seen the grillbot yet? It's like a roomba for your grill.
·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,142
    Oh my.... Here's a vid

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,438
    Got to get and put in VI's Egg. He would shoot 5 holes in his Egg.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,300
    I'm going to sand my deck with it. Then use it for back massages. Nice exfoliator.
    ·
    Ha yea, it sounds like a cat is stuck in that gasser

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,438
    Bet it will clean your ManGrates
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,977
    To what IT do you cook that thing? Does it get a good smoke ring?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    That is awesome, my sister is obsessed with her roomba. I will have to show her this video. I can see using that on one of those permanent grates at the park or lake but not for my egg. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • lwrehmlwrehm Posts: 197
    Is it really that much work to clean a grill?  

·
    I just let my egg loose around 800 for a min and its self cleaning :-\"

·
  • nashbamanashbama Posts: 102
    It looked like it got stuck in the corner like a cheap remote control car. That's why he shut the lid.

Screaming hot grill + good brush > Grillbot
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926
    Waddded up piece of aluminum foil works for me and I can use the money I save for more meat. :D

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,936
    One of the biggest wastes of R&D dollars that I have ever seen... I like having some stuff on my grates; what the fire don't burn off was meant to be there and it passes something on to the next meal...

A thread binding all of the cooks together in a tapestry of a life well egged...
    ·
  • pineypiney Posts: 601
    How stupid! What will people try next? I'm like nashbama hot grill & brush how hard is that.
    Lenoir, N.C.
    ·
  • DougQDougQ Posts: 30
    Do they make something like that that I can use on my kid? He's going through an anti-bath stage.
    ·