Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

5 large racks of baby backs on XL today

Would not advise as I barely got them on.....was $80 worth of meat from the best butcher shop in Ga...followed Dr BBQ recipe....got our boys and grandchildren here....they are all stuffed!!

Comments

• milesbrown4milesbrown4 Posts: 314
    I cooked them today too.  Nothing better to showcase the BGE!
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 5,010
    Any pics?? The sayin round here is " no pics it didn't happen" :D

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • AHill10AHill10 Posts: 5
    Sorry...not the iPhone pic kinda guy.....at 60 I am too busy making sure my beer is cold to worry about pics!! Sorry bout that.....when I tell you this is the best butcher shop around...I ain't kidding...people fly into our airport to get meat here....honest
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 5,010
    You prolly have a more peaceful meal than the rest of us. I always get the the " Look" while I am taking plated pics and she is having to wait on supper. LOL

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Where bouts you in Georgia @AHill10
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    I'm in GA where/who is the butcher shop?
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • AHill10AHill10 Posts: 5
    To all...M & T Meats....Hawkinsville, Ga....I challenge you to find busier or better!!
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,330
    quiet impressive.
    check it out

XLBGE 
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 498
    M&T is a legend in middle Ga. If you ever had sausage from striplings and make that drive over and over, m&t is the same kind of place.
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!