Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Craigslist: LBGE dome Jackson ms

Some people just wanna make money! Incase your from around here and broke your dome, here's a shot.

http://jackson.craigslist.org/bar/3578134563.html

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
·

Comments

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    I think I would call and offer him the $1 he put in the title haha 

I like this one in Oklahoma City if you want to trade a Big Green Egg for Beyonce tickets.. 

I have it setup to email me whenever Big Green Egg is posted in my local craigslist and got a nice laugh from that one. 

Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • bccomstockbccomstock Posts: 335
    That handle looks huge relative to the dome.. I don't think that's a large dome..
    LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
    ·
    @bccomstock they started putting a bigger handle on this years larges, I don't have one but they look that big when I glance at the new eggs when I go buy lump. Definitely bigger than last years handles. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,143
    I'd do 100$ maybe. If I needed a dome maybe 125$ but it looks mighty black.

·
    "Worth 500$"

That's the best line!

·
    @solson005

We should give that guy some love and buy us a pair of beyonce tickets!!

·
    I bet his kid got grounded or something and now he wants to get a Egg out of the deal. I think I'll keep my lifetime warranty BGE and see Beyonce another time! 
    ·
  • bccomstockbccomstock Posts: 335
    Solson005 said:
    @bccomstock they started putting a bigger handle on this years larges, I don't have one but they look that big when I glance at the new eggs when I go buy lump. Definitely bigger than last years handles. 
    Ah, thanks for the info.. I haven't looked at new models since I got mine used.
    LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
    ·