Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tonight's cook

Spiral dogs for the kids and top sirloin for the wife and me. Threw on a piece of conecuh sausage with the dogs. Dizzy dust taters on the side. Very pleased with the outcome. Rolling Rock was consumed during this cook.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• bccomstockbccomstock Posts: 337
    edited March 2013
    I did turkey burgers, dogs and some crawfish stuffed sausage.. I should've spiraled the dogs.. Totally forgot about that method.
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Blog:
  • Rolling Rock??? Please describe.

Cook looks great!!! If that's homemade bread. I'm headed up there.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,386

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Conecuh sausage is bad ass!

@central_bama_egger this is the Rolling Rock I speak of
    image.jpg 785.1K

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Central_Bama_EggerCentral_Bama_Egger Posts: 655
    edited March 2013
    shtgunal3 said:

Conecuh sausage is bad ass!

Looks tasty!! Obviously not dark!!
    Clanton, Al LBGE