Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

A good Sunday on the Egg

Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 2,806
edited March 2013 in EggHead Forum
I got up this morning and the sun was actually shining after 5 days of either rain or spitting snow and decided it was an eggin kinda day. After reading the forum for awhile lookin at everybody's latest cooks I decided on Hap's meatloaf. I go to the grocery yada yada After sautéing the onions and green peppers in my grandmothers CI skillet image I decided that since the egg was hot I should do pizzas for lunch. My SWMBO likes Hawaiian pizza and I can't stand pineapples so we went personal pizza size image image Then it was off to making the meatloaf. I used Hap's recipe with a twist. I went half ground beef and half ground turkey. My wife likes to keep it somewhat healthy and I agreed on the mix. One has onions and peppers and one with just onions, both have Dizzy Dust but mine has more image image Goin put the baked taters on one the meatloaf cooks for awhile. I will update when done. Oh and forgot to add its Clapton on Pandora

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky. Waitin to find a Sasquatch to Egg.

Comments