Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

ribeye pizza

njlnjl Posts: 785
Last night was pizza night, and we had a little bit of 2-day old ribeye steak left over.  Not wanting to waste it, I chopped some up and used it as a pizza topping.  Anyone ever done that with steak?
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,396
    For sure. Clean out the fridge pizza night is common around here. Usually not a lot of leftover steak but have done it before. Used chicken before too. Made buffalo chicken pizza and pesto chicken. Can't go wrong with any kind of pizza IMO
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 600
    We are a left over family here too. I other note if no pic it did not happen.  ;)

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·
  • +1 on the leftover spatch chicken!!
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,697
    pizza is a great way to use leftovers. we generally don't have leftover steak, though.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • njlnjl Posts: 785
    I've photographed so many of my pizzas, I don't generally bother now...and it's a little late for this one...but here's a slice just before I ate leftover pizza for dinner tonight.

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,941
    +1 on the leftover spatch chicken!!
    My kids love pies with leftover chicken and alfredo pasta sauce

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,414
    edited March 2013
    Did a tri tip with a seasoned mayo sauce, purple onions, fontina cheese and pistachios. ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·