Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Blizzard in Atlanta

Woke up to find my Egg covered in snow, guess there will be no cooking in Atlanta this weekend!
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA

• Central_Bama_EggerCentral_Bama_Egger Posts: 655
    edited March 2013

It snowed all day in central alabama. Traffic is at a stand still. Hahaha
    Clanton, Al LBGE
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Luckily we made it to the store for milk bread and beer!
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Aaaahahaha
    Clanton, Al LBGE
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,267
    LOL... Calling for a large snow event this week around here. I doubt it's gonna happen though... Will be prepped for a cook however :)

OT found another egg dealer in Gap, PA that's giving 10% off till the end of march. It's going to be either another large or an XL.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,586
    =)) It snowed all day in central alabama. Traffic is at a stand still. Hahaha

I have two larges almost buried on the back deck

Caledon, ON

• LitLit Posts: 4,624
    There's still flakes falling in north GA. I was watching them melt as they floated over my tri tip searing.
  • MayberryMayberry Posts: 500
    Not a speck here in Athens.  But, it's colder than a witch's tootie out there.  I'm Egging IN my garage tonight to stay out of the wind.    B-)
    Athens, GA