Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Blizzard in Atlanta

Woke up to find my Egg covered in snow, guess there will be no cooking in Atlanta this weekend!
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA

• Central_Bama_EggerCentral_Bama_Egger Posts: 655
    edited March 2013

It snowed all day in central alabama. Traffic is at a stand still. Hahaha
    Clanton, Al LBGE
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Luckily we made it to the store for milk bread and beer!
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Aaaahahaha
    Clanton, Al LBGE
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,431
    LOL... Calling for a large snow event this week around here. I doubt it's gonna happen though... Will be prepped for a cook however :)

OT found another egg dealer in Gap, PA that's giving 10% off till the end of march. It's going to be either another large or an XL.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,317
    =)) It snowed all day in central alabama. Traffic is at a stand still. Hahaha

I have two larges almost buried on the back deck

Caledon, ON

• LitLit Posts: 6,010
    There's still flakes falling in north GA. I was watching them melt as they floated over my tri tip searing.
  • MayberryMayberry Posts: 570
    Not a speck here in Athens.  But, it's colder than a witch's tootie out there.  I'm Egging IN my garage tonight to stay out of the wind.    B-)
    Athens, GA