Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Shelby Firefighter Gloves (Size)

Does anyone have Shelby Structural Firefighter Gloves? I'm looking for a reference on the size to get - L or XL. My middle finger tip to wrist is ~8in.

Wanting to have them on hand if I have cause to remove a hot plate setter.
Tucker, GA - LBGE

Comments

• I don't know the brand myself. The pair I inherited from my dad were medium and the shrunk up pretty bad. Not the kevlar but the linings

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• rtt121rtt121 Posts: 645
    My hardware store grill glove works fine.

I cant carry it down a football field without having to drop it... but 10 feet is fine.
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.