Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

quick lunch

Had a little left over prime rib so I made some lunch. Ground up the prime rib and warned up in dif's au jus. Toasted the PR covered in provolone. I added some mayo and banana peppers. Left over beef made like this is quickly becoming a family fav.

On a side note...dif's is @Dave in Florida broth concoction. I have mentioned it in a bunch of post because I like to give deserved credit but dif is probably starting to feel like I have a weird bromamce for him.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,093
    Rah, rah, ah, ah, ah
    Roma, roma, ma
    Gaga, ooh la la
    Want your egg bromance

Lord, I apologize. 

Seriously tho...the prime rib sammich sounds great.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,505
    No Pic = did not happen :-q
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,685
    Dammit Mickey...I'm running on 34 hours with no sleep. But you're right so here you go.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,505
    I'll eat that..... Now get some sleep grumpy.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,685
    As tired as I am I'm doing some pork tenderloin on the egg. Eggs, biscuit and gravy...pics later.