Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Not Veggies....

You can't always eat healthy.

Ground round, 1/2 pound patties cooked raised grid at 400 until the juices ran clear.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,588
    Cheater. I see veggies on the plate. B-) Solid as always, Doc. Glad to have you back.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 617
    Love the look on people's faces when they take a bite of their first BGE burger.  Great looking cook.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • 500500 Posts: 1,798
    I see you like ketchup. That counts as a veggie in the school lunch program.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,218
    Great looking burgers Doc!!! Sometimes the simplest of meals are the best kind...

:)
  • Those look fantastic. Haven't done any red meat (other than for Super Bowl group) due to diet since New Years. I'm going to now!
    "Take yourself lightly, but what you do seriously." - M. Martin XL BGE - Johnston, IA
  • Looks great and not too unhealthy, after all you loaded up on veggies
    The tots may take it over the edge but hey it was Fat Tuesday
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,080
    I see plenty of veggies...maters, pickles, onions, more maters in the ketchup and fries. Looks healthy to me. Plus any grilled burger is healthier than one done on a flat top or skillet. All the fat drips down through the grates. I say Good Job for eating healthy!

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,734
    edited February 2013
    Cows eat veggies their entire lives. The way I see it...if you eat steak or a burger, its like eating a very concentrated salad. :)