Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Any interest in a San Diego Eggfest?

BabyBoomBBQBabyBoomBBQ Posts: 702
edited 4:12PM in EggHead Forum
Just wondering if there are enough of us to pull off a San Diego Eggfest, cook off or something similar. I could help orgaize it and perhaps act as a represetative or promotor for some of the products associated with the BGE. There are only four dealers in the county. Barbeques Galore's 3 locations and Farrel's. Wilshire doesn't sell them any more.

·

Comments

• BabyBoomBBQ,
    I'd attend if I could work out the dates. My Mom lives in North County and I fly in 2-3 times a year.[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • The Naked Whiz,
    Great! Hopefully, we can get enough interest to make it a reality. I'm thinkig late October or sometime in November so there would be enough time to do it right. The BBQs Galore folks at the Miramar MAS are nice. Perhaps I could hit them up for sponsorship or something.[p]BP

·
  • Yo BabyBoomer:
    The Phoenix Eggedr's I'm sure will attend, along with the Recipe for T-Rex'ed Ratttlesnake..
    Just let us know where and when
    SmokinCSI
    ·
  • BabyBoomBBQ,
    I'd definitely make the trip over from Phoenix. I'm sure several of the other AZ eggers would was well.

·
  • badbrucebadbruce Posts: 353
    Greetings BabyBoomBBQ,
    I'll come down from Pacifica with the wife & could be a couple of daughters. If I insist I might get the daughter from Yuma with a few grandkids.
    This could be cool.
    Cheers,
    bruce

·
  • BabyBoomBBQ,
    It all depends on whether I picked the right numbers tonight... Got all of 'em but five last week. [p]Spring "Investing In My Future" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

·
  • I would definitely drive down to San Diego from Los Angeles to attend an Eggfest. But I probably couldn't bring my Egg with me. If we got some kind of sponsorship from BGE and/or Barbecues Galore perhaps they could provide Eggs to cook on (and then sell them at a deep discount).

Bill
    ·
  • SearJBSearJB Posts: 6
    BabyBoomBBQ,[p]I'm interested! That's a short trip coming from Las Vegas.
    ·