Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wangs and Rice

My first cook in the new wok - Fried Rice.  Paired it with some wings for the Super Bowl.  Had a blast trying something new and the family loved the rice.  Looks like I will be stir frying a few more times this week.  Unfortunately, we ate 2 cups of rice instead of our normal 1 cup.  I'm talking better than any takey outty.

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,660
    Never would have thought of wings and fried rice to gather. Wow
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• @Mickey We actually have a restaurant in town named Wings n' Rice, LOL.  Also as you recommended, I guess it didn't take me that long to get the spider :-bd

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!