Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Blue Cheese Wings (Need for Recipe)

I had some blue cheese wings this past weekend in Raleigh and man they were good!  Anyone have any ideas on how they may have been done?  You couldn't tell there was blue cheese on the wings by looking...just nice golden brown wings.
Anderson, SC
XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,791
    If I had to guess maybe blue cheese dressing and the hot sauce simmered in sauce pan with onions or whatever else you like.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Bama JBama J Posts: 19
    I have grilled wings at around 350...salt pepper garlic red pepper and shake in sauce when I pull them off or I have smoked them around 250-275..coat with hot sauce and blue cheese
    ·
  • jlsmjlsm Posts: 842
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
    ·