Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

posting pics

"Attach a File" isn't working... anyone have other ideas?

BOOMER!

Comments

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Do you use photobucket? Are you posting from an apple product?
    Lynnwood WA
  • No... and no.

Staight from my files. Never had issues before. It's weird.

BOOMER!
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I can post pics no problem from iPhone but never have been able to with iPad . I have no idea why.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Sorry I'm not much help then I only ever post from my phone.
    Lynnwood WA
  • shtgunal3 said:
    I can post pics no problem from iPhone but never have been able to with iPad . I have no idea why.

I use a iPad and Under "leave a comment" it has choose file just hit that and it ask if you want to use existing or take a picture.
    On my iPad the choose file isn't lit up. It is there but it won't let you hit it.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Is your screen locked...if it isn't try rotating vertical and horizontal. Try both
  • Grrrrr....does anyone have a solution?
    BOOMER!
  • shtgunal3 said:

Is it a 1st gen iPad? I have the same problem and it seems it was fixed with the iOS upgrade but 1st gen iPads were not compatible with the new iOS. So pic posting is only done with the iPhone or Mac mini.
    Large BGE & mini stepchild & a KJ Jr.
    The damp PNW 
    Yes.. It's 1st gen