Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First Wok Cook. Thanks Jfm0830 and VI

RACRAC Posts: 1,314
edited January 2013 in EggHead Forum
First wok cook. Cumin Beef thanks to jfm0830 and shrimp fried rice thanks to VI. Both were awesome. Could not fine the chili peppers for the cumin beef so I used 2 habanero peppers. Just the right heat. Will be doing these again, Sorry about the pictures but only had my phone at the time.

Ricky

Spring, TX

Fry Beef1.jpg 621.1K
Spices.jpg 588.8K
Plate.jpg 575.7K
Shrimp.JPG 520.5K
Egg.jpg 568.7K
Rice3.jpg 734.1K
Plate1.jpg 727.7K
·

Comments

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,326
    Do you do take-out ????  looks good.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Bud812 said Do you do take-out ???? looks good.

LMAO. =))

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • cajunduckcajunduck Posts: 203
    Nice! =D>
    Geaux Tigers!! West Monroe, Louisiana
    ·
  • Very nice! Where did you get your wok?
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,314
    WokShop. She gets alot of business form the folks on the forum. I have a LBGE so I got the 16in hand hammered,

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 912
    Congratulations on your first wok cook!. Looks great! Your Beef with Cumin may have even been hotter than mine because I think habanero peppers are a little higher on the Scoville scale than the Thai red peppers I used. Keep up the good work.
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
    ·
  • RAC said:
    WokShop. She gets alot of business form the folks on the forum. I have a LBGE so I got the 16in hand hammered,

Thanks. I'm gonna check it out.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,028
    RAC said:

Thanks. I'm gonna check it out.

Say hello to Mrs Chan for me.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,583
    Great cook! Love the pictures... they tell the story with no words necessary.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·