Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

70° in Louisiana

So I decided to grill some wangs and get mosquito bitten.
Geaux Tigers!! West Monroe, Louisiana
·

Comments

• 70 in Louisiana?  Ahhhhh Shaddapp!  It's 15 here in Shangri-La.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,498
    edited January 2013
    It was about 75 here. Look's good. Look's like you need a bigger egg!

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • cajunduckcajunduck Posts: 203
    It's coming just can't decide if I want an xl or not.
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,498
    If I had the number of family members as you do I would get the XL for sure.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501

Fred. He wouldn't  be eggn' up here they last few days would he.  Well me either.I my self have to put a -windchillfactor limit on grilling.

Back towards the high 20's this weekend. Some barely cooked ribeyes sound good

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
    It snowed back in 09, and this year we had ice on the limbs of trees and they shut school down for two days with no ice on the roads at all.
    ·
  • 5* F here today in beautiful Ontario Canada. Planning a sirloin tip roast for tomorrow on the egg. 
    I know the voices aren't real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas.
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,562
    70 is a dream right now! Snow squalls tonight giving 20cm and snow squalls tomorrow and another 20 cm of the white stuff tomorrow...temps of -22 with wind chill here in Newfoundland:(

I Love wangs tho!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
    edited January 2013
    Gonna be cold this weekend back down in the 50's. Gonna build a sauce piquant on the egg for the end of duck season.
    ·
  • StoaterStoater Posts: 292
    cajunduck said:
    So I decided to grill some wangs and get mosquito bitten.

70 is a dream right now! Snow squalls tonight giving 20cm and snow squalls tomorrow and another 20 cm of the white stuff tomorrow...temps of -22 with wind chill here in Newfoundland:(

I Love wangs tho!!!
    It, was -25 with the windchill here in niagara yesterday and today a feel like a frozen snotter.
    ·
  • GK59 said:

Fred. He wouldn't  be eggn' up here they last few days would he.  Well me either.I my self have to put a -windchillfactor limit on grilling.

Back towards the high 20's this weekend. Some barely cooked ribeyes sound good

Mmmmmmmmm!  I like the cut of your jib sir!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,951
    I'm effin' burning up right now.  Actually, this weather is purrrrfect.  Where yat, @cajunduck?

·
    West Monroe
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,951
    My nose starts bleeding if I go that far north.  I thought you northeners got all that dallas snow n sit.

·
    Ha! Not from West Monroe, but that's I am now.
    ·