Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Saturday Late Lunch/ Pork Loin

We we decided on a late lunch with friends instead of dinner, just finished prep, going to fire up the egg after a sit down and a beer or 2. Sorry for the phone pictures, miss placed the camera. Thanks for the stuffing advice, however the kids still wanted this way for today. I will be trying the suggestions you have all gave shortly.

imageimageimageimage

County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
mail.jpg 9.6K
3.jpg 9.9K
4.jpg 8.2K
5.jpg 8.3K
·

Comments

• Still figuring out how to work this site, sorry for the double pics
    ·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Interested to see the final product.
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,558
    Looking good albertaegger.Be sure to post the end product.

L-)
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • Turned out great, very moist, 12 hour brine, took it off at 140 and did a quick direct to crisp up the bacon a bi tmore. Peppers tuned out great as well. imageimageimageimage
    6.jpg 9.3K
    7.jpg 10.4K
    8.jpg 9.1K
    9.jpg 6.8K
    ·
  • And can someone please tell me why my pictures double post?
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,406
    Looks awesome. Did you put any rub on?
    ·
  • No rub, not this time, i did glaze it with a rum sauce. I didnt want to add any rub this time as i do not usualy brine, and was not sure if it was going to be to salty or not. But no, the advice i got for the brine was great, every one loved it. 12 hours was perferct.
    ·
  • Thanks Hapster, really need to get myself a cooking camera though.
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,580
    Looks outstanding!!!
    ·