Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Saturday Late Lunch/ Pork Loin

We we decided on a late lunch with friends instead of dinner, just finished prep, going to fire up the egg after a sit down and a beer or 2. Sorry for the phone pictures, miss placed the camera. Thanks for the stuffing advice, however the kids still wanted this way for today. I will be trying the suggestions you have all gave shortly.

imageimageimageimage

County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
mail.jpg 9.6K
3.jpg 9.9K
4.jpg 8.2K
5.jpg 8.3K
·

Comments

• Still figuring out how to work this site, sorry for the double pics
    ·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Interested to see the final product.
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,521
    Looking good albertaegger.Be sure to post the end product.

L-)
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • Turned out great, very moist, 12 hour brine, took it off at 140 and did a quick direct to crisp up the bacon a bi tmore. Peppers tuned out great as well. imageimageimageimage
    6.jpg 9.3K
    7.jpg 10.4K
    8.jpg 9.1K
    9.jpg 6.8K
    ·
  • And can someone please tell me why my pictures double post?
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,475
    Looks awesome. Did you put any rub on?
    ·
  • No rub, not this time, i did glaze it with a rum sauce. I didnt want to add any rub this time as i do not usualy brine, and was not sure if it was going to be to salty or not. But no, the advice i got for the brine was great, every one loved it. 12 hours was perferct.
    ·
  • Thanks Hapster, really need to get myself a cooking camera though.
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,208
    Looks outstanding!!!
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·