Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New Grill Gazebo (Before) Pics to follow as Project Starts

Finally got my egg table from my bro in law and we are building a grill gazebo in the backyard to house it all. Wife didnt want to lose light coming in the den by attaching another patio cover to the house. Thanks to jfm0830 for posting pictures of his and putting the idea in my head. I am posting the "before" pics and will post pics all through the process. Got rid of the rotten swing set so now we have the room. Right now, we are waiting on the contractor to have a break in their schedule to get started.

Also on another note, the Egg nest you see my XL sitting in will be for sale when I move the egg into the table. I just have to put the casters on the table. The nest is in perfect shape and is ony 4 months old. It has been covered the entire time I have had it. I will be asking 300 for it. A new one is 375 per my dealer. Dallas area.

Comments