Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Beautiful Sunsets

My fiance got a new olympus camera a few months ago. While in san Angelo for Christmas we had a beautiful sunset. The camera has modes for pop art,dramatic effect,soft focus and a few others. All of these were shot on the different modes and no photoshop was used. These pictures are straight out of the camera.

http://www.gather.com/viewSlideshow.action?albumId=37929
·

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,803

Wow. Either I need a new camera, or my camera needs a new photographer.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
    One of my favorite from East Texas
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·

One from the Oklahoma Side 
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Only God will make a sunset you'll never see again. This one He made for me.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Should of told this was looking over Lake Michigan from Charlevoix.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,149
    A small lake just west of Grand Forks, ND, around 1994:

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,149
    And this was taken in the Bitterroot Mountains, either Idaho or Montana:

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • Just figured i would post one, this was fishing for big Pike up in Northern Alberta. Obviously an older pic. However I was ice fishing 2 weekends ago and had a nice sunset as well, pic didnt turn out great though. Sorry, Phone pictures....image
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
    ·

Bilox Beach the other night.. Great photographer named Alex North from down here.. 

LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,202

Just figured i would post one, this was fishing for big Pike up in Northern Alberta. Obviously an older pic. However I was ice fishing 2 weekends ago and had a nice sunset as well, pic didnt turn out great though. Sorry, Phone pictures....image

For a second, I thought "Why would he say this was from a while ago? Those are conifers, they'd look the same right now." Then I realized: right now, I could walk straight up to those trees for a better look and wave to you and your hole in the ice as I passed by.

Silly me. Nice pic.
    ·
  • You are correct. ice around home is a good 2 feet thick right now. Perfect for ice fishing though. May have to look into a small egg so i can pack with me in the winter fishing.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,202
    Or a mini. Especially if you have an ice shack. Now you have a warmer and the fish don't get fresher unless you're a bird. Mind the CO, though.
    ·
  • No ice shack, i dont go unless i can bring a pit and have a good fire with some camping chairs while im fishing. A mini would be great, set it up on the tail gate and good to go.
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,364
    From a duck blind here in NC- phone pic
    image.jpg 546.7K
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,364
    Sorry technically a sunrise...
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • Sunrise in a duck blind with hot breakfast burritos.  Mmmm.  Now that's living.  Oh, and coffee of course.  Ducks wouldn't hurt either.  :)

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

·
  • Max232Max232 Posts: 76
    My mom took this one with her phone a couple months ago. from the island of Kona.

Stereo egging w/ xl and med eggs! BBQ guru

http://www.facebook.com/BeerGutsAndPorkButtsBbq

·
  • nashbamanashbama Posts: 102
    From our annual post Christmas trip to Gulf Shores, AL.
    GS.jpg 68.2K
    ·