Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Deep Dish Pizza!

Options
Turned out great! Made my own dough using King Authur, mixing in a little brown sugar.....cooked a couple of regular pizzas too. Anyone know why some pics show up sideways when posting from iPad?
HOTTY TODDY!

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    That looks great! I'm drooling on my keyboard while staring at those pics! ;)

IOS devices save the orientation of the pics based on how you are holding the device.  On an iPhone, if you are taking a pic in landscape orientation you have to make sure the volume buttons are down (I think) or it will show up upside down on a windows device.  Not sure exactly how they get sideways.  If you have it on a windows machine, it is easy enough to fix.  Win7 or later just right click on the picture and choose "rotate clockwise" or "rotate counterclockwise".  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• MissingToof
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I found if I edit the picture on my iPad, rotate it once, then rotate back, it will upload correctly!
    HOTTY TODDY!
  • calracefan
    Options
    Really like your last pic !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO