Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Woks - Wok Shop vs Ceramic Grill Store

After reading the discussions on wok cooking with the BGE, I'm ready to get a wok for my new XL. I'm wondering if there is a significant difference in products from these two sources.
·

Comments

• Toss up.  You have more variety to choose from at The Wok Shop, but CGS also sells spiders, so it would be one stop shopping from them.

Both have very good woks.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • bmac55bmac55 Posts: 20
    Thank you, VI
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,301
    thanks VI for answering. t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • I suggest getting a 20in for the xl. Any smaller and you will melt your dermis.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,810
    I just ordered a new wok from Amazon after getting drunk last night.  $21.34 with free shipping (I have Prime).  Then I ordered one of these :D http://home.woot.com/offers/bonded-leather-recliner-ottoman-brown-1

"Hand Hammered Cantonese Woks. An Asian cooking essential. The best woks available. The perfect shape in cold forged steel for added strength. Riveted handles never break. 16" diameter, 4.75" deep."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001BSN7P0/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

·