Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Thanks to Danny for the custom handle

Just in time for the game and a great christmas present from Mom.. Roll Tide my friends!!image

BGE-XL

North Alabama

·

Comments

• GBCGBC Posts: 58
    Where did you get this? I want one with my St. Louis Cardinals logo on it.
    ·
  • Just to start a little rivalry.  I really like the size of the handle.  Much bigger than the original large handle and easier to handle.  Seriously, yours looks great.  Enjoy.  image

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

·
  • GBC said:
    Where did you get this? I want one with my St. Louis Cardinals logo on it.

Check out the link below. I think he has a pic of a Cards handle he has carved before.

http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/2012/03/check-out-dannys-latest-custom-bbq.html

BGE-XL

North Alabama

·
  •  

Just to start a little rivalry.  I really like the size of the handle.  Much bigger than the original large handle and easier to handle.  Seriously, yours looks great.  

Thanks!! I enjoy a good rivalry.

BGE-XL

North Alabama

·