Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Marked Man

Well, I was starting to get a little low on lump so I went into the  heart of darkness, otherwise known as Walmart.  I loaded one cart with 10 bags, and then another with 10, and there was one bag left so I topped it off at 21 bags.

As I was checking out an employee came over and said, "We have another whole pallet in the garden section."  I took that as a comment on how much I was buying, and said no thanks I have enough.  Then he said "You're the guy with the Big Green Eggs, right?"

I guess I'm a marked man.
Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,048
    edited December 2012
    they have already quit selling charcoal where i live.  now i have to just buy a bag or two here and there when i find it. 

Looks like your set

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Was happy to see the RO lump at a recent visit to a Wally World here in Southern MN. Didn't buy any because I stocked up with Menard's RO in late October. Nice to know I have a couple choices.
    Extra Large, Large & Medium eggs, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
    ·