Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Utensils

Just picked up the tongs and spatula from Ace...anyone tried these yet? Really wanted to order some from Lawn Ranger but last I heard he wasn't doing them anymore. Also picked up a Tel-Tru thermometer and a cast iron cooking grate for the large (had some awesome coupons for Ace). I've been good this year Santa
·

Comments

• cool set of utensils....I'm planning on getting some for Xmas. Happy Holidays!
    Brandon, MS
    ·
  • ZickZick Posts: 171
    I have them and really like them.
    When was the last time you did something for the first time? - Zick Boulder, CO
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,961
    I have a pair of 20" stainless tongs that are great for grilling.  I don't like wood on the handles...just plain generic tongs - something you can chuck in the dishwasher and pick up hot coals without putting your hand into the egg.

·