Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Controller question

I have been thinking about getting one of the controllers.  Again, I see that many of you have them and love them.  In looking at the bbqguru controllers, it looks like the Party Q is the basic control the fire only.  The Nano Q is similar to the Party Q but does not have a display.  Then, the CyberQ wifi adds three food probes, controls the fire (of course) and lets you control by cell phone, computer, or tablet.  The Digi Q looks like the Cyber Q but without the wifi and with only one food probe.  Do I have this right?  Other than the wifi, which would be awesome, if I have the wireless Maverick, wouldn't the Party Q or the Nano Q do enough?  What do y'all have and what led you to that model?
Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.

Comments