Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

VA Beach Eggfest (10/27/2012) has been cancelled

Due to the Frankenstorm that is expected to hit the area, starting this weekend, the Virginia Beach Eggfest has been cancelled.

They still plan to have the meet and greet on Friday night, for those that want to attend.
BJ (Powhatan, VA)
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,134
    Hate to see that happen to a Fest. Being safe is by far the best.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Are there plans to reschedule or it just cancelled
    Life is short,love what you do or do something else
    ·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    edited October 2012
    I don't know, yet.  I think they're still deciding.  We're supposed to get another email tomorrow morning, with more details.
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·
  • It would be great if it got rescheduled I wanted to go but both kids have soccer games in the middle of the day another weekend would be great
    Life is short,love what you do or do something else
    ·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    I'm hoping they won't try to reschedule it for November 10th.  If they do, I won't be able to make it, because I'll be up in Manassas, cooking at Dizzyfest3.
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·