Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

BGE Tent

brobinsonbrobinson Posts: 3
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
I recently acquire a new BGE tent it is the nicer one with the sides. There are a few aluminum pieces and a leg that is bent. Do you know who makes the tent and where i may be able to buy these pieces. Thanks
·

Comments

• GreenhawKGreenhawK Posts: 398
    EZ up?

Large BGE

Decatur, AL
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
    Bet it is EZUp but you have to be sure witch frame it is.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • do you know how the determine the frame make/type?

·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Check frame real close for any kind of numbers
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,353

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • xraypat23xraypat23 Posts: 421
    i've handled a newer big green egg tent. It's a commercial quality tent, should be about 12x12. Im not sure it's ez-up brand thou
    ·
  • smokeypitt, it looks like that one, xraypat, i am pretty sure that it is 12x12
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,353
    Google-fu!   Waaa-chaaaa! 

Maybe you can give them a call? Call (877) 688-3672 to Speak to a Product Expert  That company is listed as an authorized dealer for BGE out of Sonoma, CA.

Or, maybe you can actually call BGE?  It looks like this is a BGE brand tent, although I would imagine it is manufactured by someone else and they stamp their name on it.   It looks like a nice tent- hope you find all the pieces! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • Thanks SmokeyPitt,i did call but the Expert had no clue on the brand. I have a call into the BGE store.

·
  • coldfishcoldfish Posts: 1
    Did anyone ever figure out who makes these tents? I have one where the frame has a few broken parts, so I would like to either buy a new frame or order the parts. The BGE customer support has not been very responsive when I asked them.
    ·