Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Tent

brobinsonbrobinson Posts: 3
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
I recently acquire a new BGE tent it is the nicer one with the sides. There are a few aluminum pieces and a leg that is bent. Do you know who makes the tent and where i may be able to buy these pieces. Thanks
·

Comments

• GreenhawKGreenhawK Posts: 398
    EZ up?

Large BGE Decatur, AL
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    Bet it is EZUp but you have to be sure witch frame it is.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • do you know how the determine the frame make/type?

·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Check frame real close for any kind of numbers
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,891

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • xraypat23xraypat23 Posts: 421
    i've handled a newer big green egg tent. It's a commercial quality tent, should be about 12x12. Im not sure it's ez-up brand thou
    ·
  • smokeypitt, it looks like that one, xraypat, i am pretty sure that it is 12x12
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,891
    Google-fu!   Waaa-chaaaa! 

Maybe you can give them a call? Call (877) 688-3672 to Speak to a Product Expert  That company is listed as an authorized dealer for BGE out of Sonoma, CA.

Or, maybe you can actually call BGE?  It looks like this is a BGE brand tent, although I would imagine it is manufactured by someone else and they stamp their name on it.   It looks like a nice tent- hope you find all the pieces! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Thanks SmokeyPitt,i did call but the Expert had no clue on the brand. I have a call into the BGE store.

·
  • coldfishcoldfish Posts: 1
    Did anyone ever figure out who makes these tents? I have one where the frame has a few broken parts, so I would like to either buy a new frame or order the parts. The BGE customer support has not been very responsive when I asked them.
    ·