Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest starts in 14 days

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
I know this is not as official as a countdown clock but WOOHOO...in two weeks we will be setting up our camper along the back staright away of AMS...I know there are at least 12 of us in campers & motorhomes...party, party, party...there will be gatherings Friday & Saturday night up by the campers...stop on by.... and oh yeah a great time to be had on Saturday at Eggtoberfest.....

Who all is coming???
·

Comments

• captjocaptjo Posts: 59
    Wish I could say yes, vidalia1. However, natureboy will be there!
    Have fun!
    Consider coming to DizzyFest November 10?
    Bristow, VA
    1 Lrg & 1 XL
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091

Jo,

Sorry to hear you can't make it...one of these days we will make Dizzyfest for sure...

·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,493
    I just bought a new Weber fire pit for that weekend. We camp in the infield though.
    ·
  • Anyone have two tickets to spare. I realized I super flaked and didn't get the tickets. Help!!
    ·
  • I'll be there with the family. I'll be stopping by the campers too with the family. First Eggtoberfest and very excited. Looking forward to learning, tasting and meeting fellow egg heads!
    Beth Hardeeville, South Carolina
    ·

Lit come on up the hill...we won't bite...LOL

Bethq we look forward to meeing y'all...

·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,493
    We came up last year sure we will again. Got my camping credentials and it looks like they didn't try to assign infield camping spots this year it says camp where you want.
    ·
    Cool..we will be at the same spot (Trackside Terrace) as last year ...sites 61-51....
    ·