Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pork Month in MN!

scooter759scooter759 Posts: 248
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum

Scanning the meat counter at the local grocery store yesterday and what do I find.....Manager's Special - Spare Ribs $1.49 a lb. Guess what we had for supper!

Gonna be a good month in MN!

imageimage
Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN

Comments

• bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 1,056
    I'm in MN. What store has them? Thanks

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• bigguy136 said:
    I'm in MN. What store has them? Thanks

Got them at Cub in Mankato. These weren't the standard cryopac's you normally see at Cub, these were packaged in the store.
    Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,685
    Do you cook them any different than baby backs. I have never tried them.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • baby backs 5 hrs, spares 6 hrs,