Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Corn hole

FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,874
edited September 2012 in Off Topic
Dunno if anyone plays but I love playing in fall with a cold beer. Picked up a new set today. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Boom

Comments

• That's real tree AP camo. One UGA and one Packers.
    Boom
  • I like it.  I have a home made set.  Roll Tide.

Large BGE Decatur, AL
  • Love it! We play all the time
  • Where did you get them?
  • Ortho, a guy in savannah made them for me. He will do any design you want. My buddy got diff camo pattern and got Gamecocks on his. This weekend I am doing a pork butt and while it cooks having people over to play Sat and have football on in background.
    Boom
  • @ortho I live 2 1/2 hours from savannah so I drove to pick up. If you are near savannah will give you the guys info. He makes them regulation size, includes regulation bags in your color choice. From a plain wood set to as decorative as you want.
    Boom
  • I'm in Greenville, SC but I have a friend that lives in Savannah so I could have him pick it up for me.  I've been looking for a good GEORGIA corn hole set for a while.  

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,080
    Very cool. I'd like to make some of those.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Let me know how I should go about getting in touch with him for a quote.  Thanks