Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head Rub

EddieK76EddieK76 Posts: 415
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Anyone use this on yellow squash or zuchinni?  If so did you like it?
·

Comments

• I put it on ice cream- yum!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,038
    edited August 2012
    I have been told it is good on your veggies named. I can tell you it is outstanding on pineapple. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    edited August 2012
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    edited August 2012
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

·
  • Its great on baked sweet potatoes

·
  • AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
    Besides eating it right outta the shaker....I have used it on peaches, pineapple, and sweet potatoes. Wicked good stuff!
    ·
  • EddieK76EddieK76 Posts: 415
    Yeah that stuff was ridiculous.  I put it on my zucchini, yellow squash, mangos and also my chicken breast.  That stuff was so good I wanted to eat it straight out of the bottle!  
    ·
  • I recently used it on a Jimmy Dean Sage Breakfast Sausage log cooked in the Egg.  It added a wonderful flavor to the pork.  I don't generally like breakfast sausage, but this was great.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
    ·