Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with that beer you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New addition

HMB_EggHMB_Egg Posts: 18
edited August 2012 in Off Topic
Our newest addition with his big brother
Couldn't pass up the smokin' deal we came across ,(no pun intended...) . Someone had won the little fella in a contest but wanted something larger, and we were looking at road able options.
Next step, fab up a table of sorts
·

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Nice score. Is the little guy still in a diaper?
  • bevgbevg Posts: 9
    The family is growing!

Large BGE - Northern California
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,265
    edited August 2012
    One table, two eggs.  Sounds like a fun project.  Browse the EGG Table Forum, it's what I did before I built my table.  Ended up doing something different, but that was my goal - something different.  Some very nice tables and design elements on the forum.

·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Congrats on the addition! Perhaps some heat resistant diapers would be a good call.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • HMB_EggHMB_Egg Posts: 18
    Should be out of the diaper very soon
    I'm thinking done growing....
    Browsing the table forum, wheels are a turning
    Good call R2 perhaps cloth would be better
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,265
    Cloth causes a rash...and the environmental impact - cleaning, water, energy versus land fill...close call.

·
  • Let him go commando, nothing wrong with that.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926
    They looks so cute when they are that small. Congrats on the addition.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,742
    Congratulations on the new little guy. It isn't good for an egg to be by itself for to long, they tend to get lonely. 
    ·
  • Sgt93Sgt93 Posts: 704
    Nice, congrats

XL BGE - Small BGE - A bunch of Webers - A bunch of accessories - Ceramic Grill Works 2-Tier 
    Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @SSgt93
    ·
  • lilwootylilwooty Posts: 212
    Phew! I think someone just dumped a full load of ash....time for a change.

Living Large and XL

·
  • Sweet!! It's nice having multiple Eggs.
    ·
  • HMB_EggHMB_Egg Posts: 18
    Now that he has control of his damper and can keep his ash where it's suppose to be the diaper is off !! Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!

We are so proud of him..
    ·