Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Eggcessory

bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Saw Doc_eggerton pan and asked where he got so i went to Williams Sonoma to pick one up and instead got the larger one that was on sale for $19.99 less an additional 15% reg. price was $49.95 although this one has no lid all in all a sweet deal still for $17.00
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
·

Comments

• Nice!  Very nice!
    1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
    ·
  • Nice, I might just have to head over there myself.
    ·
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 262
    looks great
    what do you plan to cook in it?
    please post pictures
    thanks
    dan
    ·